Thursday 15 July 2010

Untitled.





Here is the rest of my untitled work, we have a mixture of designers here, Ellie Saab, Versace and some inspiration from Numero, possibly my favourite fashion mag. Anyway out of 2 sketchbooks these are the ones I most wanted to show. But hopefully I'l come round and like a few more of my sketches, they just need some tweaking. In the meantime I'l keep on drawing. Any comments welcome. In other news, this year was the best Glastonbury yet, I did a lot of filming and may be uploading a little edited video in the near future. This years highlights were The Black Keys, Stevie of course, and the sunshine! Peace and love to you all...

2 comments:

  1. TACH! these are delightful! i love them and i have deaply missed your drawing :D and you of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becks you little star xxxxx

    ReplyDelete