Tuesday 9 June 2009

My very first post!

Ok so this is my very first post, and it makes sense to have one of my oldest sketches. It's rare that I do a sketch which Im not tempted to change or throw away, so this one has survived for around 2 years. It's pretty simple, It was most likely a sideline to a fashion project, inspired by the pages of vogue magazine (before it became uninspiring) So I will be adding plenty more images, mostly I've been doing fashion sketches, but I fully intend to put some of my illustration project drawings up. I really spend a lot of time being critical about my drawing, so any outside comments would be refreshing for me! As this is my first blog im not really sure how it all works, so this is just a little post with just one drawing! Anyway, Il probably spend some time switching and changing but hopefully this one will stay up!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tach,
    nice to see some of your drawing again. A good idea. Hope you get some more stuff up soon! x

    ReplyDelete