Saturday 13 February 2010

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.




So for my new project we are entering real life competitions, and the one I've entered is designing a window campaign for Ted Baker. The brief wants us to combine 'the Britishness of the brand' along with the traditional English sense of humour. So after a few weeks of soul searching I landed upon my idea of creating oversized victorian dolls houses, with characters inside, and I bring in the humour through the characters (they will be partying in the house!) Anyway as yet I have no concrete work to put other then my experimentation for my mood board, but I will be back with some 3d prototypes very soon, as we have been told to document our project on our blogs, so I will now be writing very grown up posts just incase my teachers are reading.... (these images are a result of 3 weeks inside my sketchbook and a new grasp of photoshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment