Sunday 9 May 2010

4 Minute World...

Well this is the animatic, finally. After several weeks of constant fights with technology and numerous steps backwards it's finally finished. So for those of you who may not know, an animatic is what you would present to a client before you complete an animation. So it usually has a still image for every 10 seconds of film to show your intentions animation-wise. Well seeing as I did begin my animation, I've tried to Jazz it up a bit by adding some moving images, otherwise it can be quite tedious. So my aim with this 'Animation/ic' was to come up with a narrative based on a piece of music, while developing my skills in animation and being in general more experimental. So over the summer, on the advice of tutors I will be recording my animation using DSLR's which is better quality to capture pencil drawings then the software I've been using. So Il be updating this blog with my progress on it, it might take a while but hopefully it will be worth it. So please let me know what you think guys. Any words of advice would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment