Sunday 9 May 2010

Stills of a world.





Well these are some of the stills from the animatic soon to be animation. The narrative is (hopefully) self explanatory, but really I wanted to use this opportunity to experiment a bit, speed things up and slow things down, and get comfortable drawing on A4 again (i tend to prefer bigger space to draw on, I find A4 a bit restricting.) I had a few challenges with software etc, the problem I find in animation, is somethings always about to go wrong, and after you've tried everything to fix it, it's always the simplest problem you've 0verlooked. I wish I could say I wouldn't be tempted to do more animation for my next projects. But that would be a lie. Despite my technological incompetence, Il be back in that small, dark animation room next term!





No comments:

Post a Comment