Monday 1 November 2010

Bluebirds..



So as an apology for neglecting my little blog, here's a post dedicated to this. After a turbulent summer of sadness, I found out a couple of weeks ago I was finally diagnosed with Lupus, for those who don't know, its an auto immune disease which affects almost everything I do. But the good news is although its not curable it is treatable, and I look forward to my medicine kicking in. The only downside is these last few months it has affected my ability to get my work done, so being behind with uni and my blog is a bit lame. But I'm more determined then ever to get my work done and draw everyday so fingers crossed for the next year, lets hope it goes smoothly.

The bird above is a very important drawing, in memory of someone very special. Love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog's not lame, your work is amazing lady.
    Hope you start feel better soon, sorry for your sad summer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for your lovely comment xxx :-) Also your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete